Undefeated Oil Rig and Platform Explosion Lawyers
oil rig attorney Our Undefeated Oil Rig and Offshore Explosion Lawyers are known for recovering record-setting verdicts and settlements for offshore oil rig, barge, and platform workers across Texas, Louisiana, and the Gulf Coast.
In addition to being Undefeated and having recovered Billions for offshore explosion victims and their families, our Oil Rig Explosion Lawyers have
- successfully represented over 1,000 workers injured in the largest offshore accidents and explosions in history, including workers injured in the BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion
- recovered the Largest Verdicts and Settlements in Texas, Louisiana, and across the United States, including the #1 Largest Oilfield Burn Settlement in US History
Most recently, our Explosion Lawyers reached a $90 Million Settlement on behalf of an oilfield worker who was severely burned during a blowout, making it the #1 Largest Oilfield Explosion settlement in history.
Our Undefeated Oil Rig Accident and Offshore Explosion Lawyers have successfully represented workers who were tragically injured or killed in connection with the most catastrophic workplace accidents and explosions in recent history, including
- the Phillips 66 explosion in Paradis, Louisiana
- Williams pipeline explosion in Gibson, Louisiana.
- The BP Deepwater Horizon
- BP Texas City
- The Williams Geismar Explosion
- The International Paper Plant Explosion
- The Imperial Sugar Refinery Blast
- The ConocoPhillips Explosion
Injured in an Offshore Oil Rig, Pipeline, or Platform Explosion? Click Here or Call 1-888-984-1135 for a Free Consultation with our Undefeated Oil Rig Explosion Lawyers
Regardless of whether you (or your loved one) work on a platform, barge, land rig, or offshore rig, serious accidents and fatalities are much more common in the Oil & Gas industry than in any other industry in the country.
In fact, the oil and gas industry has an on-the-job fatality rate that is 7 times greater than that of any other U.S. industry, according to OSHA.
In 2020, for example, the total rate of injuries among oil and gas and petrochemical workers and contractors was 5 times higher than in any other industry in the country.
Oil Rig and Refinery Explosions On the Rise in Louisiana
Having successfully represented workers who were injured in connection with the most catastrophic Oil Rig and Platform explosions in history, our Offshore Rig Explosion Attorneys have repeatedly seen a direct correlation between catastrophic workplace accidents and explosions and management’s focus on increasing corporate profits —i.e., the greater the focus on profit, the more explosions and other catastrophic accidents tend to occur.
As Ryan Zehl discussed during an interview with the Houma Times, Louisiana’s alarming incidence of plant, refinery and platform explosions suggests that oil rigs, plants and refineries appear to be becoming more dangerous for workers.
Oil Rigs, Pipelines and Platforms Should Never Explode
Explosions should NEVER happen.
When they do, they’re almost always caused because jobs were rushed and safety rules ignored so that the operators and companies could increase profit.
Generally, some of the most common causes of onshore and offshore oil rig explosions include:
- Rushing jobs and failing to perform necessary hazard analysis
- Deficiencies in Process Safety Management, including failure to perform Process Hazard Analysis, Pre-Startup Safety Reviews, and Management of Change
- Inadequately trained contractors
- Failure to properly lockout and/or tagout non-intrinsically safe equipment before beginning hot work
- Failure to use safety procedures, like stop work and JSAs, before beginning a job
The Companies and Operators Will Do Everything Possible to Prevent You from Recovering What You Deserve
No matter what the companies and their lawyers may tell you after an accident or explosion, it’s important to understand that they are looking out for themselves and their bottom lines.
Their priority and focus is to save the company as much money as possible by paying you and your family as little money as possible. money by preventing you and your family from recovering the damages that you’d be legally entitled to if you had your own lawyer.
Some of the most common tricks and tactics that companies use to prevent injured workers from being fully compensated for their injures include:
- limiting the injured worker to Workers Compensation benefits—which only pay a small fraction of the worker’s past wages
- taking recorded statements from the injured workers before they’ve hired their own lawyer
- requiring injured workers to sign documents that prevent them from being able to recover damages from the company through a personal injury lawsuit
- requiring injured workers to treat with “company doctors,” who are more interested in minimizing the worker’s injuries than properly diagnosing and treating them
- blaming the worker for the accident
Don’t Place Your Future in Hands of the Company and their Lawyers
No matter what the company or their claims reps tell you, they are not looking out for your best interests. Their priority is saving the company money, and they’ll do whatever is necessary to prevent you from recovering the damages that you’re legally entitled.
Just as the company has lawyers working for them, it’s very important that you have an Experienced Oil Rig Accident Lawyer looking out for and protecting you.
Your lawyer will be able to explain your rights and options, review any documents that the company has provided or is trying to get you to sign, and make sure that you don’t give any statements or do anything else that the company or its lawyers could use against you later.
All consultations are free and confidential, and you won’t ever pay a dime unless your lawyer wins your case.
Contact our Undefeated Offshore Oil Rig Explosion Lawyers for a Free Consult at 1-888-984-1135 or by Clicking Here
If you or a loved one were injured or tragically killed in an oil rig, pipeline, or platform explosion, our Undefeated Rig Explosion Lawyers can help.
Having won Billions for injured oilfield workers, including the #1 largest oilfield accident settlement in US History, our Offshore Explosion Lawyers have the experience, resources, and skills needed to ensure that you and your family receive the maximum compensation possible and the best medical care available for all your injuries and damages.
Our lawyers will answer your questions, discuss your rights, and explain your options, so that you can make the best decision for you and your family.
All consultations are free and confidential, and you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case.